Re: Arisaema

  • Subject: Re: Arisaema
  • From: "Plantsman" <plantsman@prodigy.net>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2001 16:02:04 -0600 (CST)

I thought that many, if not most, of the tropical species were in
reality higher altitude plants that while seldom frozen, weren't
subjected to extremely high heat either.  But then again, I could be
very wrong<g>.

David Sizemore
Kingsport, TN
Where it's been tropical enough for my Arum italicums
to grow like crazy (and my Musa basjoo bananas!).