Re: Graphic Designer needs ADVICE Please.

  • Subject: Re: Graphic Designer needs ADVICE Please.
  • From: Jill Bell <godjillab@home.com>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2001 16:11:37 -0600 (CST)

Hi Derek,
The interesting thing is they are NOT stealing from the old leaves.  It is
the new growth which is effected, I put the images on my website so you can
look if you would like.  I am sure that I need magnesium because I have
never known that aroids had such a need for it  before, so I will get some.
But I wish you would look, and you can click on them for a much LARGER look.
(Scott said that you and he would be looking with magnifying glasses)  But
this is the best I can do for now.
I really appreciate the support and your knowledge and I have no doubt that
you will be able to help me solve this.  I have spent the morning repotting
the damaged ones, washing off roots to hopefully  get rid of any built up
anything that might be on them.  So, I will get the mag this week and I do
fertilize with 20-20-20 regularly, so shouldn't that take care of the
potassium? Or do I still need more?
the above is the link for the images.
Thank  you very much again,
Jill Bell
Illustration, Graphic Design, Web Design