Re: If you want to see chlorosis, click here..............

  • Subject: Re: If you want to see chlorosis, click here..............
  • From: Alektra@aol.com
  • Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2001 16:13:08 -0600 (CST)

Warning, I do not own any anthuriums.
But when I find chlorosis, in any plant no matter what species, I dose it
with Miracid a few times, and that seems to work well.
I also would consider sticking a common iron nail and a twenty-year-old penny
in the center of the pot, in case the plant wanted more iron or copper than
the Miracid provided.