If you want to see chlorosis, click here..............

  • Subject: If you want to see chlorosis, click here..............
  • From: Jill Bell <godjillab@home.com>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2001 22:58:57 -0600 (CST)

Hi all, thank you for helping me out.  Scott suggested that I post some
images of the leaves that I took today on my website, so here they are:
<http://www.jillbelldesigns.com/chlorosis.html>
this path is the only way you can access these images.
Thank everyone again for your helpfulness, so far I know I must buy some
form of magnesium and some lime as well.
But I may be missing other things.  So, you may all see the horror of the
chlorosis.......
--
Jill Bell
Illustration, Graphic Design, Web Design