Re: newsletter

  • Subject: Re: newsletter
  • From: SelbyHort@aol.com
  • Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2001 11:03:10 -0600 (CST)

I just wanted to second Lynn's comments about the newsletter. I've been
meaning to post a big thank you since I received it, but just got too busy in
the last few days. Its great to see all the photos and news from the show. I
was so sorry I could not attend this year and this issue helped make up for
it. I also always love to get news from Joep Moonen, one of the most
wonderful aroiders I have ever met!

Thanks again Ron and Jill and I look forward to future issues. I know we all
need to get off our duffs and send you our aroid news, so go ahead and nag us
why don't you!