image size

  • Subject: image size
  • From: Jill Bell <godjillab@home.com>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2001 11:05:47 -0600 (CST)

Hi everyone-
Thank you ALL for being so helpful, and since Scott told me how to be more
helpful, I made the images on the chlorosis page clickable to a MUCH larger
image of the problem.  For those that are interested...
<http://www.jillbelldesigns.com/chlorosis.html>
And thank you again.  I will learn to take macro shots with my new camera, I
have the lens,  I have never done it.  I am sort of afraid to find out the
whole of my problem though,  LOL.
Thanks again!!!!
Your lowly graphic designer.
--
Jill Bell
Illustration, Graphic Design, Web Design