Re: Another Anthurium

  • Subject: Re: Another Anthurium
  • From: plantnut <plantnut@macconnect.com>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2001 10:10:18 -0600 (CST)

A list of Pachyneurium?????  Harry, Tom wrote "A Revision of Anthurium
Section Pachyneurium" and it was published as "Annals of the Missouri
Botanical Garden Volume 78, Number 3 1991"....  I am sure that Tom has some
copies available...  I don't know the price...  But shoule be in the $35.

Tom also has several other books on Araceae....  Ask him about them also....

Yes, there is a "list"....  A whole BOOK!!!!
>     Thanks Tom, No black glandular dots, but since I don't have any
>leaves opening at the moment I'm not sure whether the leaves are involute
>or      not. I think that they are but I will keep a look out. Is there a
>list of      Pachyneurium.species?
>Harry Witmore
>Cloud Jungle Art

                          Your source for Tropical Araceae