RE: Another Anthurium

  • Subject: RE: Another Anthurium
  • From: Tom Croat <Thomas.Croat@mobot.org>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2001 14:03:48 -0600 (CST)

Title: RE: Another Anthurium

Dear Harry:

        Anthurium sect. Pachyneurium species are a bitch to figure out if you don't know where they come from but some are pretty distinctive and I would be happy to try to key this out for you if you could send a leaf, inflorescence and a cataphyll.  I do sell a revision. I can't find my price list at the moment but it is no way near $35 any more.