  • Subject: BEST WISHES
  • From: "Ron Iles" <roniles@eircom.net>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2001 14:37:12 -0600 (CST)

Amidst different Priorities, I write to all Aroiders to wish them JOY at Christmas, & a New Year of Meaning & Fulfilment.   I would also like to express my thanks to The Newsletter "Team" & those kind people who have helped me theoretically & practically in my commitment to the study & culture of World Peace Lilies.   And lastly those who in their positivity & wry humours helped the striving for usefulness & excellence for hopefully better & better News in Print & on-line.   Unanswered emails & other obligations will be addressed earliest in 2002.   Tthe final dealine for contributions to the 2002 Newsletter (1) is 28th January, so please can I have text for edit by then with photo scans simultaneously  to Jill Bell & me by then.
Ron Iles