Typhonium diversifolium

  • Subject: Typhonium diversifolium
  • From: Ellen Hornig <hornig@Oswego.EDU>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2001 11:04:06 -0600 (CST)

Hi - I recently received some seeds of this species, wild-collected in the
Himalayas.  Can anyone on the list share their experiences with growing it
(conditions, hardiness, etc)?  It looks very attractive in Polunin's
_Flowers of the Himalaya_, but that's all I know about it.  Thanks!

Ellen Hornig
Seneca Hill Perennials
3712 County Route 57
Oswego, New York 13126 USA