From: ARNOULD [mailto:fa378717@skynet.be]
Sent: Friday, December 06, 2002 10:00 PM
To: 'aroid-l@lists.ncsu.edu'
Subject: Re: [aroid-l]

Hello Eduardo!           Thank you for the answers! I'll read with much
interest your article"bipinnatifidum"...      About Philo pinnatilobum:you
can find a picture in Exotica,and I have seen a very similar plant (so
called there ),at the Belgian Botanical Garden:well-named or not?... I
presume you mean   Phil  angustisectum is a synonym of elegans(instead of
radiatum?)... At any rate:thank you very much...Daniel ARNOULD       Belgium
nouldinio@skynet.be