From: Eduardo Goncalves [mailto:edggon@hotmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, December 07, 2002 1:58 AM
To: aroid-l@lists.ncsu.edu
Subject: Re: [aroid-l]

Dear Tom,

    Have you collected wild Philodendron elegans? As far as I known, it was
only an horticultural misfit, like those lots of species we will never find
again in the field. And what about P. angustissectum? Most material I have
seen identified as P. angustisectum was proven to be P. tortum, so I have
just realized that I donīt know a true P. angustissectum.

                           Very best wishes,