Re: [aroid-l] "SMELLY PLANT"

  • Subject: Re: [aroid-l] "SMELLY PLANT"
  • From: PULCHRODEA@aol.com
  • Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2002 01:51:33 EST

       Ohhh these are not just any boring begonias you are growing...they are
endangered and VERY special plants. Look into your local "rules", and use
them to your advantage!!! This is NOT  a communist country...we can actually
engage in our own hobbies...really we can. It just seems odd when a good
brave soul does, compared to all the other mindless drones out there. Don't
let the boring people win!!!

       Love and Light*