Re: [aroid-l] "SMELLY PLANT"

  • Subject: Re: [aroid-l] "SMELLY PLANT"
  • From: LMassey628@aol.com
  • Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2002 12:57:52 EST

In a message dated 12/10/02 12:09:19 PM Eastern Standard Time,
PULCHRODEA@aol.com writes:

>        Ohhh these are not just any boring begonias you are growing...they
> are
> endangered and VERY special plants. Look into your local "rules", and use
> them to your advantage!!! This is NOT  a communist country...we can
> actually
> engage in our own hobbies...really we can. It just seems odd when a good
> brave soul does, compared to all the other mindless drones out there. Don't
>
> let the boring people win!!!
>

>        Love and Light*
>
>        Anthony

Hi Anthony
Thank you for your encouragement.  On Thursday morning I will find out if
they are fining me.  It could be a hundred dollars a day or the fine
committee could just let the whole matter drop.  Of course I am hoping that's
what happens.  But under the Florida Taliban you never know.
Linda