[aroid-l] wilbert...check this out+aroid content

  • Subject: [aroid-l] wilbert...check this out+aroid content
  • From: "Michael Bosold" mbosold@meijergardens.org
  • Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2002 11:37:00 -0500

Sorry to post to the general forum but wanted to say a BIG THANKS to Wilbert and the Amorph. yum. seeds he sent to me.  By the way, Wilbert can you email me your snail mail address, thanks!  For the aroid content I will pose a query:
I have some seeds from Anchomanes dalz. (thanks again to Wilbert) I have them on a mist bench with a pot that is half full of Turface.  On top of this is a 1/2 sand 1/2 peat mix.  This is where the seeds reside.  The seeds are starting to get too moist I think.  Is this mix appropriate ?  They have been on the mist bench for about 6 weeks.  Should they be on the mist bench?  Any help greatly appreciated.  Happy Holidays
Mike

Michael Bosold
Outdoor Horticulturist
Frederik Meijer Gardens