[aroid-l] Mist benches

  • Subject: [aroid-l] Mist benches
  • From: Roz rozgold@pacbell.net
  • Date: Sat, 14 Dec 2002 17:18:53 -0800

Hi everyone:

First, I wanted to thank all the folks that responded to my post about the philodendron varieties I was interested in.  I'm also delighted to hear about the progress the IAS is making on putting together a cultivar list of aroids - Donna, your work on the register will be much appreciated.

I had another question prompted by one of the recent posts to the list - please excuse my ignorance, because I live in a small apartment and have no experience with greenhouses.  What is a mist bench, and where do greenhouse growers get fixtures to provide the mist?

thanks!

Roz Gold
Culver City, California
Zone 10, Sunset Magazine Zone 23