Re: [aroid-l] wilbert...check this out+aroid content

  • Subject: Re: [aroid-l] wilbert...check this out+aroid content
  • From: "Patricia Frank" tricia_frank@hotmail.com
  • Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2002 19:18:07 -0500

Wilbert is  not 76

From: hermine <hermine@endangeredspecies.com>
To: aroid-l@lists.ncsu.edu, <aroid-l@lists.ncsu.edu>
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2002 11:20:21 -0800

At 05:55 PM 12/12/2002 +0100, Wilbert Hetterscheid wrote:

You're welcome,

Wilbert, age 76.................

I am sorry i was not in on the seed thing, but the good news is, today is ground breaking for a real tropical greenhouse, first time in five years, and all of California even Southern California is not kind to our REAL tropicals.

hermine
as Auntie Mame used to say, somewhere between 40 and death