[aroid-l] IAS website Amorpho update started!

  • Subject: [aroid-l] IAS website Amorpho update started!
  • From: "Wilbert Hetterscheid" hetter@worldonline.nl
  • Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2002 05:52:40 +0100

All ye Amorphophiles,

Scott and myself have started to update the Amorphophallus species list with
pics. We have proceeded to Am. dracontioides and will go on and
intermittently I'll announce when a number of species have been "done". Most
pics are of inflorescences, excuuuuuse me. For a taxonomist there is
actually more excitement in the flowering bits than the leaves. However, I
shall try to remedy this next growing season by taking more time to make
leafy pics.

When the amorphs are completed several other tuberous genera will be done
(Gorgonidium, Mangonia, Gearum, Dracontium, Dracunculus etc.).

Although not stated too clearly (will be done) the pics are copyrighted by
me. I am not making a fuss of others using them but try to keep it
restricetd and when put in a more publicly accessible place (e.g. websites)
I like to see some credentials. When you have doubts, just drop me an email
to discuss. Thanks.

Enjoy, and you non-amorphophiles, WEEP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (and then shred
them philos !!)

Lord P(ictures).