Re: [aroid-l] Hope Thursday went Ok

  • Subject: Re: [aroid-l] Hope Thursday went Ok
  • From: Harry Witmore harrywitmore@witmore.net
  • Date: Sun, 15 Dec 2002 08:02:27 -0500

Well I know it would be time for me to get a lawyer or find a new place to live. It's amazing to me how ignorant people are. I am constantly irritated by people telling stories about how afraid of snakes they are and they kill everyone they see. I then go into my story about a horse wondering into my yard and having to go get the hoe and cut his head off because you know I am soo afraid of them.

You can imagine the look I get. I then look at them the same way.

Linda I wish I could help and if there is anything I can do please let me know. Your fight is for sanity.

At 08:06 PM 12/14/02 -0500, you wrote:
In a message dated 12/14/02 7:31:20 PM Eastern Standard Time,
sauromaton@yahoo.co.uk writes:

> Hi,
> I had my fingers crossed for you hope everything went OK. Please let
> us know.
> David

Hi David
The Florida taliban is fining me $50.00 a day.
Linda
Harry Witmore
Zone 7 NC
<http://www.witmore.net/>Cloud Jungle Art