Re: [aroid-l] Hope Thursday went Ok

  • Subject: Re: [aroid-l] Hope Thursday went Ok
  • From: "N Carroll" ncarz@charter.net
  • Date: Sun, 15 Dec 2002 12:51:00 -0500

Linda, I have been reading this thread with amazement. I may have missed something but WHO exactly is fining you here? The city government? Have you been told exactly who your accuser is? (if not it must be a local coommunity assosiation or something) a local community regime? What is the wording of the law that has been. What exactly is their proof that this is even your plant? This all seems to be so incredible and absolutly unacceptable.
How do we contact these people? An email campaign might be in order.

Lawyers (too expensive) and finding a new place to live don't seem to be feasible answers.

Neil