Re: [aroid-l] The Genus Arisaema - publication info

  • Subject: Re: [aroid-l] The Genus Arisaema - publication info
  • From: "Patricia Frank" tricia_frank@hotmail.com
  • Date: Thu, 26 Dec 2002 22:15:42 -0500

I wish you a long and healthy life. We placed an order with Koeltz Scientific Books in July for 30 copies. There have been delays, I checked back several times and the last response was Timber Press was the distributor. We do have an account with Timber Press and as soon as these holidays are over, I will place an order.
Tricia