Re: [aroid-l] Best Wishes to ALL!

  • Subject: Re: [aroid-l] The Genus Arisaema - publication info
  • From: araceae@earthlink.net
  • Date: Thu, 26 Dec 2002 20:41:22 -0500

Don't know... but one would think it would depend on how long your planning to live.
Dewey

P.S. Sorry.... Just couldn't resist...

@What say y'all, IAS???   Are we going to get the copies we ordered before
we die?

Ray Stilwell

Date:         Thu, 26 Dec 2002 07:08:48 -0500
From:         Petra Schmidt <petra@PLANTDELIGHTS.COM>
Subject:      Re: The Genus Arisaema - publication info
To:           ARISAEMA-L@NIC.SURFNET.NL

Koeltz Scientific Books is handling the distribution of the book, The Genus
Arisaema: A Monograph for Botanists and Nature Lovers, by Guy and Liliane
Gusman.  ISBN 3-904144-91-X.  475 color photos; 200 line drawings; 450
pages; hardcover; price is
EUR 83.00
check their web site:  http://www.koeltz.com
or email:  koeltz@t-online.de

There was talk of it being distributed by Timber Press or NARGS or IAS,
maybe someone else can tell us if the book is available through these
sources as well.
Petra