[aroid-l] Literature

  • Subject: [aroid-l] Literature
  • From: "Wilbert Hetterscheid" hetter@worldonline.nl
  • Date: Sun, 29 Dec 2002 08:58:31 +0100

I rarely see any announcements here on the list or anywhere else of new
aroid literature (unless I am to blame for not having seen it) but here is a
book some of you might want to have:

Govaerts, R. & D.G. Frodin. 2002. World Checklist and Bibliography of
Araceae (and Acoraceae). Published by the Royal Botanic Gardens Kew.

The main goof is that there is no mention of an ISBN number. I find that
strange because I thought that no scientific book can be published these
days anymore without it.

Anyway, for you people who want to collect e.g. all 713 Anthurium species
(and be haunted down and locked up immediately), here you can find all names
of the species you still need to get your hands on........... Happy