[aroid-l] shipping corms and cold weather

  • Subject: [aroid-l] shipping corms and cold weather
  • From: ken@spatulacity.com
  • Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2003 11:08:43 -0500

For those list members who either ship from a place with cold winters, or if
you ship to cold locations, how do you handle shipping Amorphophallus corms
in winter?

If I need to mail from CT to FL, it may be cold here in CT. And if I mail
from CT to Colorado it may be cold on both ends (and who knows what it's
like in the middle).

All mailing will be by Priority Mail, so time in transit should be no more
than two days. Does the mail experience a lot of freezing conditions enroute
to its destination?

Thanks in advance,
Ken Mosher in Connecticut