[aroid-l] no more aroid pics

  • Subject: [aroid-l] no more aroid pics
  • From: "Alan Galloway" alan_galloway@ncsu.edu
  • Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2003 14:13:07 -0500

Folks,
I've pretty much completed the processing of my aroid pics for 2003.
Although
there may be one or two stragglers that will be put on line in the next few
days,
but not worthy of another email notification to the list.

I do have quite a few pics of variegated plants that I will start processing
shortly.  For those that may be interested in seeing these, just check my
web page:   http://www4.ncsu.edu/~alan/  from time to time.

Alan