[aroid-l] a non-plant pic

  • Subject: [aroid-l] a non-plant pic
  • From: "Alan Galloway" alan_galloway@ncsu.edu
  • Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2003 14:38:22 -0500

Since I've been posting a few messages lately about pics, I though I might
one out that doesn't include any plant material at all.

Earlier today, our department held our annual holiday luncheon and for fun,
staff had chances to win prizes ranging from T-shirts, golf balls, to a
package of
Microsoft Windows XP.  To be eligible to win, individuals had to submit a
about a different group than the group that they work in.   You'll find the
pic of the winning logo at:
It happens to be a pic of my email services team!

So you're probably asking why on earth I would post a pic about my staff....
Although Steve Marak (mostly) and myself are the moderators of Aroid-l
and handle the day to day processing of your messages, it is the folks in
this pic that make the delivery of Aroid-l messages happen.  And I am darn
proud to be working with the most talented staff anywhere!

last pic for awhile, I promise,