Re: [aroid-l] Growing wall question

  • Subject: Re: [aroid-l] Growing wall question
  • From: jms59 jms59@csufresno.edu
  • Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2003 20:54:41 -0800

I don't know about the cost, but the coco fiber lasts much longer than
sphagnum for me with orchids.  It doesn't pack like the sphagnum does
after repeated waterings, but it does dry faster.  The orchids are not
in chopped fiber, it looks like the fiber was wound around and between
the roots, like a loose pile of string.