: [aroid-l] colorful leaves or spathe of some other inflorescence?

  • Subject: : [aroid-l] colorful leaves or spathe of some other inflorescence?
  • From: Brian Williams pugturd@alltel.net
  • Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2003 02:01:21 -0500

Just a thought but reminds me of when in grade school we put cellary in dyed water. The stems sucks the food coloring into it changing the coloring of it. Just from the photo how the color is in the middle of the leaves made me thing this. But if someone is growing these with this leaf would be nice to see a well grown plant. Not to mention grow some. These have been doing well here in KY next to the foundation of the house and greenhouses.