[aroid-l] verrucosum hybrids

  • Subject: [aroid-l] verrucosum hybrids
  • From: Brian Williams pugturd@alltel.net
  • Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2003 22:42:25 -0500

I believe Philo gigas is a species and not a hybrid. Though I could be wrong?

Though the one in question I have heard is a verrucosum crossed with adreanum. But now hearing for some other people I now hear their are a lot of forms of Verrucosum? Does anyone grow these other forms that are species? If so do you have pics of them?

I am growing the following ones
P. x 'Corsinianum'
P. verrucosum x ornatum
also aparently verrucosum X adreanum

I have pics and can send them in email of any of these forms to allow others to question what they are. THANKS