Re: [aroid-l] Trying to find a source to obtain Helicodiceros

  • Subject: Re: [aroid-l] Trying to find a source to obtain Helicodiceros
  • From: "Mike Bordelon" Bordelon.Mike@NMNH.SI.EDU
  • Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2003 11:45:14 -0500

I did a search on google.  The first thing that popped up is a supplier

>>> handspeakboy@yahoo.com 12/19/03 02:51AM >>>

 I searched the internet high and low and there doesnt seem to be a place
to get a tuber of this plant .. Might anyone be able to point me in the
right direction? or better yet be willing to part with one of their own
which id be more than willing to pay for

Do you Yahoo!?