[aroid-l] New pics and corrections

  • Subject: [aroid-l] New pics and corrections
  • From: Brian Williams pugturd@alltel.net
  • Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2003 18:30:00 -0500

I have some more pics up on the site. I did a large group of philos one that I think stands out is a large long leaf form with extremely yellow leaves. I have grown it for years. It was from a botanical garden in Texas and it seems no one can put a good name to it.

Also I am sure to get a lot of email on the anthuriums which I posted most all the velvet leafed ones I had pics of. I do need names on some so if someone out their is a expert on them please help me ID them. The hybrids and all can get confusing and most the pics are of only the leaves so makes for unsure IDs.

I have to thanks Peter boyce who has gone through and helped me ID the alocasias and monsteraroids. Corrections will be made when brought to attention as fast as I can get to them.

I know I am asking a lot but I have around 30 varieties of colocasias. If anyone can ID them or help with possible hawaiian names. I will add that to the description. THANKS