Re: [Aroid-l] Storing nan-hardy plants in a fridge

  • Subject: Re: [Aroid-l] Storing nan-hardy plants in a fridge
  • From: "A. L. Clement" <al.clement@planet.nl>
  • Date: Fri, 03 Dec 2004 22:24:09 +0100

Dear Marek

There is one thing that I don't understand are you going to grow or store
you Dracuncullus and Arum tubers in the refrigerator. Dracuncullus and Arum
are wintergrowing species they are starting to grow around this time of year
and die down in the spring early summer.
I would see water occasionally and place them in a sunny spot.

With best wishes,
Arno Clement