[Aroid-l] Pollen storage

  • Subject: [Aroid-l] Pollen storage
  • From: Brian Williams <pugturd@alltel.net>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2004 01:28:19 -0500

I have been saving pollen on many different aroids. Its best to save it very day actually adding tissue paper to keep moisture from freezing any of the pollen. If the flowers are less than a month apart refrigerate but if you are going to be waiting longer you should freeze the pollen. I usually freeze it in test tubes or aluminum foil. But the drier the better.
Aroid-l mailing list