RE: [Aroid-l] amorphophallus pollen collection & storage

  • Subject: RE: [Aroid-l] amorphophallus pollen collection & storage
  • From: "michael mahan" <agavestar@covad.net>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2004 23:44:06 -0800

Yes u can help!!  how far along is your flower?mine is unfurling right now! I have no idea how long it will take !! & when the flower will receptive to pollen plz email me at my address agavestar@covad.com .plz send the pollen asap as when u see it & I’ll do the same I will send express mail next day if I have to !! plz do the same I’M good for the cost .my flower is just now showing the spadix & the spathe is not fully open ..the spadix is dusty lite purple color right now ..I can only see about 2 inches of it ,will send pix as soon as I get your email address    THANX   Mike