[Aroid-l] Technical papers

  • Subject: [Aroid-l] Technical papers
  • From: "Gary" <doji@hawaii.rr.com>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2004 08:12:47 -1000

Dear Marcus,

Have you tried Google's new technical site?   http://scholar.google.com/
These are all technical papers.

Gary

I finished a study recently on the taxonomia of some species of the section Urospadix of Anthurium, using only vegetative and reproductive characteristics, but I have interest in confirming my data with studies chromossomes, but I don't know which technique to use.
Does anybody know some work accomplished with chromosomes in Araceae to help in the differentiation of species?

Marcus A. Nadruz Coelho
Pesquisador Titular III
Programa Taxonomia
Instituto de Pesquisas Jardim Botanico do Rio de Janeiro/MMA
21 25112749, r. 299
(http://www.jbrj.gov.br