Re: [Aroid-l] amorphophallus pollen collection & storage PRESERVATION OF OVER WATERED BULB AND RELATED ISSUES OF ROT AND DECAY

  • Subject: Re: [Aroid-l] amorphophallus pollen collection & storage PRESERVATION OF OVER WATERED BULB AND RELATED ISSUES OF ROT AND DECAY
  • From: "Greg Dorst" <gregg1-@charter.net>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2004 18:31:06 -0600

I have through posts here gathered sufficient information and with a a bit of trial and error found a way to "stop rot and decay" dead it its tracks and preserve bulbs even with limited remaining tissues. Beyond that.... have not got that far. would be pleased to provide you with information and see if same works for you.
Gregory L. Dorst

----- Original Message ----- From: "michael mahan" <agavestar@covad.net>