[Aroid-l] Troy Davis is Safe!

  • Subject: [Aroid-l] Troy Davis is Safe!
  • From: "SNOW" snowserotic1@cox.net
  • Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2004 10:27:35 -0800

The following is a copy of the email Troy sent to Christian and Bill of Alternative Solutions:

Hi Christian and Bill

I replied to your other email already but I thought I'd reply separately to this one.

Thank you very much for your concern so to set your mind at ease I will explain how far away I am...

Bali is about 3,000 miles, posssibly more, away from Aceh in north Sumatra.

We also have the entire length of the island of Sumatra, and also Java, between where I am and the earthquake epicentre.

We had absolutely no effects at all from the quake so please don't worry that anything has happened.

 Again thanks for your email!

 Cheers, Troy.

Aroid-l mailing list