[Aroid-l] Unusual Caladiums

  • Subject: [Aroid-l] Unusual Caladiums
  • From: "Alwyn Wootten" awootten@nrao.edu
  • Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2004 15:59:18 -0500 (EST)

Hi folks,

The whole family is down with the flu, and lord knows how many we infected
at the dinner my sister hosted the day after Christmas...but on the bright
side, the seed catalogs are coming in...so we've been thinking of the
post-flu days of spring.  I'm just looking at Park's caladiums and
thinking that I recall seeing discussion here on some wonderful Thai
hybrids.  I see gingerwood has a 'Thai caladiums' link but it doesn't
bring anything up on my browser.  Does anyone have recommendations?

Clear skies,
Al