[Aroid-l] New educational Amorphophallus site is up!

  • Subject: [Aroid-l] New educational Amorphophallus site is up!
  • From: "snowsexotics" snowsexotics@cox.net
  • Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2005 13:50:41 -0800

Just letting all of you know that my site is finally up after 14 months of research.  This informational is very elementary and is useful for new collectors of the species.  If you would like me to add your species related link to my site, please let me know.
Thank you to those of you who helped me!
Please click the link below to see the site.

Snow

SNOW'S EXOTICS
ALL THINGS EXOTIC!
www.snowsexotics.com