[Aroid-l] Re: Amorphophallus List

  • Subject: [Aroid-l] Re: Amorphophallus List
  • From: Nancy <mangomagic@gmail.com>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Dec 2006 15:12:27 -0500

Great Wilbert.....That would be wonderful and I, for one, would
certainly appreciate it.  :)

Currently I am busy filling out an excel-sheet on this subject. Tony Avent
sent me that file (which he and Alan galloway compiled from sources and
their own experiences) to check and to add to. When that is ready, I suppose
we could unleash it on aroid-l.......

Wilbert  >>
Aroid-l mailing list