RE: [Aroid-l] Trademark Names/Aroid book

  • Subject: RE: [Aroid-l] Trademark Names/Aroid book
  • From: "Cathy Linskens" <edu@capefearbg.org>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2006 10:06:14 -0500 (EST)

Thank you Wilbert for explaining the issue so clearly.  I was trying to
follow the discussion but was quite lost. Ah ha! Now I understand.

Cathy Linskens
Education Coordinator
Cape Fear Botanical Garden
P.O. Box 53485
Fayetteville, North Carolina 28305 USA
910.486.0221 - office
910.486.4209 - fax

Wilbert Hetterscheid wrote:
> I guess I might add a few words to this discussion, as co-author of the
> nomenclature code for cultivated plants. ...

Aroid-l mailing list