Re: [Aroid-l] Amorphophallus oicuture and location question

Dear Wilbert,

does your answer imply that it might be a paeoniifolius? I though that
paeoniiifolius does not grow that big; but that is just guessing.....

I thought of titanum, but the leaf blade looked strange to me. You
comment that it gets too much light; could that be the reason, that the
single leaf sections are not so wide/broad like I know it from titanum
normally?

Good growing,
Bernhard.