Re: [Aroid-l] It's not Julius but...

  • Subject: Re: [Aroid-l] It's not Julius but...
  • From: Susan B <honeybunny442@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2006 08:08:46 -0800 (PST)

It's my husband Harry, and you're right, it was taken at Fairchild.  What is there now??

I know I've seen a photo of you at the same spot, maybe I even took it!  But must have been on film...

PS.  I found some better photos of the A. paeoniifolius (With Tricia, Reggie, and Albert).  If anyone wants to see them, email me off list and I'll send them to you.

Aroid-l mailing list