Re: [Aroid-l] Tropical Kentucky Landscape

  • Subject: Re: [Aroid-l] Tropical Kentucky Landscape
  • From: "Julius Boos" <ju-bo@msn.com>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2006 11:02:11 +0000

From : 	Brian Williams <pugturd@alltel.net>
Sent : 	Monday, December 11, 2006 11:40 PM
To : 	Discussion of aroids <aroid-l@gizmoworks.com>
Subject : 	Re: [Aroid-l] Tropical Kentucky Landscape

Thanks, what a beautiful area, and beautiful plants! You put in a LOT of work into this area and it shows. Congrats!
Thanks for sharing these with us.

Thought I would share some photos of this years landscape. Hard to see many aroids with all the cannas and bananas. Each year I dig up tons of tropicals and take them inside our greenhouses, some forms I can mulch up for winter. Each year the nursery looks better and my landscape areas get larger. I use a lot of new hybrids of cannas, alocasia and colocasia that I have been breeding in the landscape. It is not only used for display but also for my breeding and propagating each year.

This link should take you to the photos.

Aroid-l mailing list