[Aroid-l] Anthurium regale bloom

  • Subject: [Aroid-l] Anthurium regale bloom
  • From: "Steve Lucas Exotic Rainforest" <steve@exoticrainforest.com>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2006 16:20:44 -0600

I've been receiving excellent advice from Dr. Croat regarding the blooming of my Anthurium regale.  Julius Boos and Dr. Ron Kaufmann have also been acting as my non-official "professors" in my attempt to learn as much as possible regarding the event of my A. regale producing an inflorescence.  I found a great article by Neil Carroll and would like to ask Neil some questions but can't locate an email address.  If anyone has his address I'd very much appreciate the help.

I've documented the first two days of the event and will continue to do so as long as the spathe and spadix remain in tact.  If you are interested or are knowledgeable regarding this species I do appreciate the input.

Thanks!