[Aroid-l] Anthurium regale

  • Subject: [Aroid-l] Anthurium regale
  • From: "Steve Lucas Exotic Rainforest" <steve@exoticrainforest.com>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2006 11:58:05 -0600

Just curious if anyone has had Anthurium regale produce a spathe and spadix?  I've got one now.  It measures 20cm (8 inches) and just began to unfurl this morning.  I have no idea whether this will pollinate without help but have a message out to Dr. Croat.  Any information anyone has would be appreciated.  I'm documenting the growth of the spathe and spadix on the website.
Thanks for any help!
Steve Lucas
Aroid-l mailing list