RE: [Aroid-l] Anthurium regale

  • Subject: RE: [Aroid-l] Anthurium regale
  • From: "Denis Rotolante" <denis@skg.com>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2006 11:00:34 -0500

Title: Message
I had someone tell me they hybridized A. regale with an A. crystallinum type, another member Cardiolonchium group, he brought me the seedlings to grow out since he had no greenhouse... Progeny were nicely colored and robust but not as spectacular in size as the original. Just More like any other beautiful A. crystallinum.
silver Krome Gardens