Re: [Aroid-l] Anthurium regale

  • Subject: Re: [Aroid-l] Anthurium regale
  • From: "Steve Lucas Exotic Rainforest" <steve@exoticrainforest.com>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2006 10:01:40 -0600

Title: Message
Thanks for the response Denis.  This is my first time to observe a spathe on this plant and I'm trying to learn all I can while documenting it at the same time.  Dr. Croat, Julius and a few others have been helpful in providing direct responses with important useful information.  Any information like your's is very much appreciated.

Steve Lucas