RE: [Aroid-l] Seasons greetings

  • Subject: RE: [Aroid-l] Seasons greetings
  • From: "Tropicals" <Tropicals@SolutionsAnalysis.net>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2006 13:35:57 -0500

Yes indeed; may blessings and peace surround you and be within you throughout this Holiday season and into 2007.  The knowledge I've obtained this past year on Aroid-l nourished me with abundance and for this I give thanks.
Christian Perkins
AlterNative Solutions
CLICK Green Lizard and navigate through secure eNursery.
(877) 239-8365
The most noteworthy thing about gardeners is that they are always optimistic, always enterprising, and never satisfied. They always look forward to doing better than they have ever done before. Vita Sackville-West (1892-1962)