RE: [Aroid-l] RE: Article on pollen storage FOUND

  • Subject: RE: [Aroid-l] RE: Article on pollen storage FOUND
  • From: "Julius Boos" <ju-bo@msn.com>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2006 22:41:07 +0000

From : 	Julius Boos <ju-bo@msn.com>
Sent : 	Friday, December 22, 2006 10:54 AM
To : 	aroid-l@gizmoworks.com
Subject : 	[Aroid-l] RE: HELP-Article/note on pollen storage

Dear Friends,

Sorry for the bother, Derek found it in Aroideana from 2003.
Thanks all for the help!   Merry Christmas.

Julius

Dear Friends on Aroid-L,

It may be my premature dementia which seems to be setting in, but I seem to have a distinct memory of an article published in Aroideana just about 4 or 5 (?) issues ago written, I believe, by a German couple, which gave very detailed results of their experiments on pollen storage methods and their results in using these samples months later---or could it possibly have been published in the Aroid newsletter OR on the aroid-l forum?? I KNOW that I have read it!
Thanks for any help in locating this!!

Julius